Social Media Quest - Going in Circles
Going in Circles
I still want to finish up a few “quick” things before I jump into my Social Media studies but it isn’t going well. I’m jumping from task to task and not quite finishing anything or getting any decent results.
BSM (Before Social Media) one could try different ways to do something, tweak as needed, and get enough help by looking for solutions with a google search.
ASM (After Social Media) it seems like every google result, every facebook help topic, every reference I find is either too shallow in scope or simply wrong. When you do find something that looks promising they want to charge you for the solution. No thanks.
Just a few of my recent roadblocks have been ...
- Getting paper.li to accept a single facebook page source.
- Getting my stupid cloud to actually suck up my data and float with it.
- Figuring out where OneNote is putting my data and how it is being updated.
- Trying to get scribd to update my list of documents on my facebook page.
- Trying to embed something in another blog I have.
I have to stop going in circles, pick a task, and stick to it until I’ve got it. Sooner or later I think I’ll be able to find the ASM way of try, tweak, and succeed!
This is the sixth in a series from guest blogger, Judy Szewczyk. She will be exploring a variety of social media platforms, what they are and how to use them. Follow her at clearlyderby.blogspot.com.www.alwaysvisiblesigns.com
Like us on Facebook
for regular tips on using the internet to grow your businessLinkedIn
Patent Pending Point of Purchase signs